What you need to do
Whatever your role in construction, CDM aims to improve health and safety in the industry.
This course is aimed at anyone appointed as a key duty holder under the CDM Regulations, i.e. Clients, Principal Designers, Principal Contractors, and other Contractors. It will also benefit anyone requiring and overview of the regulations.
The purpose of this course is to give delegates an understanding of the CDM Regulations.
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Have a thorough understanding of the regulations.
- Understand the requirements for a Health and Safety Plan.
- Be able to state the duties of everyone involved in the CDM process.
- Introduction to CDM.
- CDM Regulations 2015.
- Connection to other Health and Safety Regulations.
- Duties of:
- Principal Designer
- Principal Contractor
- Other Contractors
- Project Notification.
- Pre-construction information.
- Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans.
- Health and Safety Files.
- Associated Guidance.
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
– At your premises Or – Upcoming open courses in your local area.