What you need to do
The Health and Safety Executive states that the law requires you to provide whatever information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable the health and safety at work of your employees. Health & Safety Awareness training is a great way to give personnel an understanding of health and safety hazards in the workplace.
This course is designed for people at any level, in any sector, needing a refresher in understanding health & safety in the workplace. It focuses on why health and safety is important, and how you can make a real difference to the wellbeing of yourself and other through changing your behvaviour.
The purpose of this course is to enable delegates to develop their Health & Safety awareness. It helps the delegates build an understanding of the roles and responsibilities for health, safety, and welfare in the workplace. By the end of the course delegates will:
- Understand the Health & Safety Regulations.
- Understand how risk assessments contribute to Health & Safety.
- Identify and control the risks from common workplace hazards.
- Introduction to Health & Safety.
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Accident prevention and control in a work place.
- Risk Assessments.
- RIDDOR and accident reporting.
- COSHH (Hazardous Substances).
- Safety Signs.
- Electrical Safety.
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- First Aid Requirements.
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
– At your premises or – Upcoming open courses in your local area