What you need to do
Who should attend
This is an introductory course aimed at anyone from the complete novice to the more experienced welder in need of a refresher.
Aims and Objectives
- Arc Welding safety issues, including how to protect workers from long term latency issues such as fume.
- Tungsten electrode identification and selection
- Setting up the equipment correctly.
- Correct techniques for a range of joint configurations and welding positions.
- Weld evaluation – how to check if the weld is fit for purpose
Each course will be tailored to reflect the type of metal and work required for each customer.